Fly, drive or take the ferry – we’re small but we’re easy to get to. The airlines listed below offer flights into Charlottetown Airport, which is only 10 mins, from Charlottetown downtown. A taxi from the airport to downtown costs about $20. The Confederation Bridge fixed link, 13 km in length, spans the Northumberland Strait from New Brunswick, or you can take the ferry from Pictou, Nova Scotia.
Getting Here By Air
Directions to North Rustico Location
- From Charlottetown, take Rte. 15, Blue Heron Drive.
- Turn left to stay on Blue Heron Drive as it becomes Route 6 at the Northwinds Motel.
- Right at Oyster Bed Bridge to stay on Route 6
- Once in the village of North Rustico, turn right at Fisherman’s Wharf Lobster Suppers onto Harbourview Drive.
- Follow it to the end – it’s about a mile long – and we’re in one of the yellow buildings on the right-hand side, near the lighthouse.
Allow about 40 mins drive from Charlottetown.
Directions to Brudenell Location
- From Charlottetown, drive east on Hwy. 1 across the Hillsborough River.
- Turn left for Route 3 to Montague.
- At roundabout follow route 3 to Georgetown.
- Continue another 5 km or so, then turn right into Brudenell River Provincial Park (there is a right-turn lane).
- Drive down the Park road until you see a gravel parking lot on your right; we’re in the building next to that.
Allow about 45 mins drive from Charlottetown.