Each year, we employ a staff of between 6 – 8 full-timers and a number of part-timers between June/July and Labour Day weekend to guide our tours and work around the shop. Pay rate varies depending on experience from $11.25 / hr to $15 / hr. In order to qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- be over the age of 18
- hold a valid driver’s licence
- have current First Aid certification (a copy is required)
- have current CPR certification (a copy is required)
- Paddle Canada Level 1 Sea Kayaking skills or equivalent
Other valuable skills include:
- a second language
- previous sea kayaking or other guiding experience
- an interest in history, both cultural and natural
- own transportation
- the ability to work with a team
If you think you qualify, please email a resume headed “Employment Possibilities” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hiring is done from late April to early June. Please include references on your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!